Benefits of Saxenda®
You may have lost weight once or many times in the past. But keeping the weight off proved to be difficult.
You have tried for years. Countless diets. Short-term exercise fads. Endless frustration. It’s no longer about finding a quick fix—it’s about focusing on your ongoing weight loss. Saxenda® is an FDA-approved, prescription injectable medicine that, when used with a low-calorie meal plan and increased physical activity, may help some adults with excess weighta who also have weight-related medical problems (such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or type 2 diabetes), or obesity,b to lose weight and keep it off.
Learn how Saxenda helped some adults lose weight and keep it off below. Then ask our health care professional if Saxenda® is right for you. For more details & appointments call 66759775
- Saxenda® is not for the treatment of type 2 diabetes
- Saxenda® and Victoza® have the same active ingredient, liraglutide, and should not be used together
- Saxenda® should not be used with other GLP-1 receptor agonist medicines
- Saxenda® and insulin should not be used together
- It is not known if Saxenda® is safe and effective when taken with other prescription, over-the-counter, or herbal weight-loss products
- It is not known if Saxenda® changes your risk of heart problems or stroke or of death due to heart problems or stroke
- It is not known if Saxenda® can be used safely in people who have had pancreatitis
- It is not known if Saxenda® is safe and effective in children under 18 years of age. Saxenda® is not recommended for use in children
For More details Contact 507 21 507 Whatsapp at 66759775